Bold & Gold® Filtration System
High-Performance Filtration System (HPFS)
BOLD & GOLD Filtration Media is a biosorption-activated media (BAM). It is patented at The University of Central Florida’s Stormwater Management Academy. Apply the media to a wide variety of stormwater, wastewater, and agricultural best management practices (BMPs) in order to enhance pollutant removal discharges to groundwater and surface water bodies.
Benefits of Bold & Gold Filtration Media:
- Used for nutrient removal for TMDLs and ERPs
- Approved by Water Management Districts and the Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Improves water quality with average annual removal rates up to 95% of phosphorus, 80% of nitrogen, and 90% of bacteria in runoff
- Laboratory studies show the removal of PFAS
- Service life of up to 50 years for nitrogen and bacteria removal
- Contains no organics—will not decompose
- Optimizes developable space by reducing the reliance on traditional BMPs to meet pollutant requirements
- Manufactured under strict quality control practices to ensure consistent performance
- Fast and easy installation
- Used in conjunction with common Green Infrastructure practices
- Low operation and maintenance costs
Contact our engineering services team for design support and guidance on implementing Bold and Gold on your next stormwater management project.
Get expert advice on our high-quality products.
Connect With An Expert Today
From solving challenging application issues to severe weather response, there is no better partner than Ferguson Waterworks. Let our past performance speak for itself.