Our Highest Performing Geogrid
InterAx Geogrids are for heavily-trafficked applications. Due to its geometric construction, this geogrid offers superior confinement. Furthermore, it combines coextrusion and advanced material science to dramatically improve soil interaction. As a result, customers can expect an efficient and durable stabilization layer. InterAx Geogrid also drives superior performance across a broader range and quality of aggregate types and gradations. This gives our customers more flexibility in aggregate choice.
Use InterAx Geogrids to:
- Increase the lifespan of asphalt and gravel roadways and parking lots
- Improve subgrade for asphalt roadways, gravel roadways, and parking lots for faster construction
- Improve foundations for bridges, drainage structures, buildings, and crane pads
Features and benefits of InterAx Geogrids:
- Coextruded material combines highly durable confinement with increased roughness to enhance surface friction and encourage aggregate embedment
- Optimized geometry provides high rib and effective aspect ratios, and ensures performance when used with most roadway aggregate gradations
Ferguson Waterworks Geo & Storms offers a comprehensive range of high-quality Geosynthetic products. Call today to get started.
Get expert advice on our high-quality products.