Above Grate Filter
GrateGator is an above-the-grate stormwater filter that removes sediment and debris from stormwater as it enters the catch basin. The device is a durable, high-flow filter. Clean, maintain and reuse it for the duration of your project. With built-in overflow protection, it provides an efficient solution for filtering contaminants while allowing bypass during extreme wet weather events.
Ferguson Waterworks Offers Multiple GrateGator Products:
- HD Unit: an over-the-grate system designed to stay secure without the hassle of lifting the grate
- Grategator Skirt: slides over the grate and has a flip top for maintenance
- Grategator Magnets: attaches to the grate with high-strength magnets
- Grategator Magnets and Overflow: attaches to the grate with high-strength magnets but also it has a collapsible overflow which provides vertical containment that will collapse under vehicle traffic
- Easy to use and reuse
- No stone or sand is required
- Optional overflows
- Optional curb inlet filters
Additional Construction-Phase Drop-Inlet Devices:
- EconoSack: a below-the-grate filter device that protects stormwater systems from trash, sediment, and debris.
- Siltsack: protects catch basins from construction runoff.
- SediBag: slides over the grate to stop debris from entering the catch basin
- SiltSack NW: filters oil and sediment out of stormwater.
Connect With An Expert Today
From solving challenging application issues to severe weather response, there is no better partner than Ferguson Waterworks. Let our past performance speak for itself.