Reusable Catch Basin Filter Bag
SiltSack is a temporary catch basin filter that stops sediment, trash, and debris from entering a catch basin. Available in both high flow and regular flow, it has built-in curb deflectors and overflow holes.
Routine inspection of a SiltSack’s collected sediment level is important to prevent “ponding” around storm drains. Empty and reuse the filter for the life of the construction project.
- Fits any inlet size, custom sizing available
- Easy to install and economical
- US patented
- Under-grate design so it is not easily disturbed
- SiltSack with Frame allows hanging under grate (adjustable frame ranges from 16″-26″x20″-32″)
Additional Construction-Phase Drop-Inlet Devices:
- EconoSack: a below-the-grate filter device that protects stormwater systems from trash, sediment, and debris.
- SediBag: slides over the grate to stop debris from entering the catch basin
- GrateGator: removes sediment and debris from stormwater as it enters the catch basin.
- SiltSack NW: filters oil and sediment out of stormwater.
Connect With An Expert Today
From solving challenging application issues to severe weather response, there is no better partner than Ferguson Waterworks. Let our past performance speak for itself.