Vegetated and Reinforced Earth Wall
Pyrawall® is an engineered wrap-face vegetated solution for constructing reinforced soil walls and steepened slopes. The system consists of Pyramat® 75 High-Performance Turf Reinforcement Mat (HPTRM) and fiber-composite internal interlaced bracing. Featuring flexible setback and alignment, customize Pyrawall to unique site conditions and geometrics.
The product is available in either green or tan to match environmental conditions.
Features and Benefits of Pyrawall:
- Produces reinforced soil mass to resist lateral earth pressures and provide erosion protection
- UV resistance for up to 75 years of design life
- Eliminates the need for temporary metal bracing or removable forms to improve installation efficiency
- Flexibility of the product curves along the wall or slope alignment
- Provides durable, permeable, and vegetated wall face for long-term performance and aesthetics
- Ideal for coastal climates because the components are not susceptible to corrosion
- On-site soil used for infill
- The system is easily transported, so it is ideal for sites that are difficult to access
Common Applications for Pyrawall Include:
- Wrapped-Face Mechanically Stabilized Earth (MSE) Structures
- Reinforced Soil Slopes
- Streambank Stabilization
- Landslide Remediation
- Vegetated Facing for Soil-Nail or Ground-Anchored Slope
- Landscaping Enhancements for Residential and Commercial Properties
- Wing Walls for Geosynthetic Reinforced Soil
Connect With An Expert Today
From solving challenging application issues to severe weather response, there is no better partner than Ferguson Waterworks. Let our past performance speak for itself.