Expanding StormRing CPS
Gross sediment removal device prevents debris from discharging through storm structure outlet pipes
The Expanding StormRing CPS is designed to cover a specific pipe diameter by mounting directly to the inside wall of the outlet pipe. The CPS is compact and affordable. Furthermore, it is easy to install and adaptable over a wide range of catch basin sizes and styles. The design utilizes an expandable ring to mount to the inside of the outlet pipe, with a plate and screen attached to the expanded ring. As a result, it utilizes little space, maximizes the trash storage capacity within the catch basin, and allows for easy maintenance.
Standard Features of the Expanding StormRing
- Manufactured from perforated aluminum.
- Performance characteristics
- Flow rate: the apparent open area of the perforated screen is larger than or equal to the cross-sectional area of the outlet pipe.
- Bypass: the open area of the bypass is equal to the cross-sectional area of the outlet pipe.
- Standard sizes are available from 6” to 24”.
Connect With An Expert Today
From solving challenging application issues to severe weather response, there is no better partner than Ferguson Waterworks. Let our past performance speak for itself.