Curbline Pretreatment Structure
The Rain Guardian is an effective stormwater pretreatment structure. It works well in bioretention, rain gardens, vegetated BMPS, and other related systems. Furthermore, it is a premium solution for both retrofits and new construction. These pretreatment devices are often used in urban curb-line applications that lack the space for standard sediment forebays. Multiple configurations are available and meet both commercial and residential needs. All configurations include a grate, filter, and chamber combination with overflow points to prevent inlet debris from causing bypass before the system reaches capacity.
Unlike other pretreatment systems, Rain Guardians are very maintenance-friendly and can be inspected visually. Remove sediment easily from the chamber using a shovel and clean the drop-in filter with a broom or hose.
- Maximizes capacity and extends the life of bioretention systems
- Maintenance is simple – it only requires a shovel and a broom or hose
- Installation is quick – placement and securing takes only minutes
- The system helps eliminate bypass and sediment build-up, protecting surrounding vegetation
- Works well with new construction, retrofits, and tight urban spaces
- Visual inspections of accumulated sediment depth are easy
- Multiple configurations available for both commercial and residential needs
Why is Pretreatment important?
Pretreatment is a critical component in a variety of stormwater systems, like FocalPoint. Without a pretreatment system, high quantities of sediment, trash, and debris are likely to clog the system resulting in costly repairs.
Rain Guardian Turret
For commercial applications with no sidewalk present.
Rain Guardian Fortress
Like the Turret, is designed for commercial applications with no sidewalk, however, it offers a smaller footprint more favorable in certain space-limited geometries.
Rain Guardian Foxhole
For commercial applications where a sidewalk is present and the rain garden-type practice is behind the sidewalk
Rain Guardian Bunker
For residential applications.
Get expert advice on our high-quality products.
Connect With An Expert Today
From solving challenging application issues to severe weather response, there is no better partner than Ferguson Waterworks. Let our past performance speak for itself.